Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude

Not to worry...I haven't forgotten to post some pictures and videos from our festive Halloween, but I don't have time tonight.


However, I want to take this month of Thanksgiving to keep a 'gratitude' journal within this blog.  My goal is to come on here every day and take a moment to be grateful and/or thankful for my life.  I want to recognize all the goodness in my life be it small or large, material or spiritual, all about me or all about Tate or about our lives together.


So tonight, I'm grateful for this sweet little boy in my life.  This person, this miracle I always wanted to have.  I cannot believe God allowed me my dream of being a mother and blessed me with the ease in which I became pregnant.  To this day, I'm in awe of what Christian and I did that weekend in October in 2008.  And just by writing Christian's name there I'm aware of how very grateful I am to him that he offered to help me achieve this dream.  Which brings me to being grateful that I was in a position to be able to afford that trip to Australia where I met him.


Funny how one grateful moment turns into a lifetime of gratitude, isn't it?


God is truly very good.

No comments: