Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Heart of My Child

Tonight I'm thankful that my sweet Tate has such an amazing heart.  A forgiving heart.  Because if you've read the other post from tonight you know I was not such a great mama this morning.


But Tate, my beloved Tate has seen fit to forgive me and move on.  He's showered me with hugs and kisses today, wanted to sit in my lap and watch videos of himself and hear stories.  He's wanted to cuddle and have me carry him into daycare and back to the car in the afternoon.


It's as if for him this morning never happened.  My hissing fit though it hurt him has been forgiven.  I sincerely apologized and he accepted my apology and he's moved on.


So, thank you gracious son of mine for being so forgiving and loving me so completely.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I just adore that little boy of yours. I think about his response to the music you posted about recently all the time. Such a sweet boy. He has to have a good mama to have such a big heart.