Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So Very Tired

I'm so tired tonight.  Not unlike the rest of my nights for the past 2 years 3 months and 23 days :).  But it's a good tired, well maybe just an ok tired.


But tonight I'm thankful that I have a warm bed upstairs just waiting for me to climb in.  My room is comfy and cozy and my bed is AWESOME.  (of course my mattress is a couple of years past the what 7 or 8 years you're supposed to keep a mattress, but I digress)  


And best of all I've got an amazing roommate.  I get to sleep in the same room with my fabulous little boy.  Though he tosses and turns and fusses as he re-situates himself a few times during the night searching for that much loved hippo and that much adored pacifier (which we are working on getting rid of...we're giving them to Santa to pass out to all the babies on Christmas...will this make him detest Santa?  I hope not!  I may need to re-think this).  Anyway, I don't get 7-8 hours of straight sleep since I hear his every whine and fuss, but for as much as I complain about being tired I'm loathe to change our sleeping arrangements.  


So back to being thankful for a warm, cozy bed.  I'll be safe and warm.  And I'll get to do one of my favorite pasttimes...sleep.  Ahhhh.  


I'm off!

No comments: