My parents took him to his swim lessons for me this morning as there are no make-ups for swim lessons at this swim school. My mom has probably taken 4-6 times already. She's so awesome...she suits up and gets in the pool with him just like I do! How lucky am I to have my parents available to do this for us. They dropped Tate off at school so he could prepare with his little friends for the day's event. I met them here at home and we went on over to the school in time for the feast!
It was as organized as you can get with 50-60 kids running amok. Not many of them joined in for the singing and many were crying being kept from their parents who were all trying to get photo ops! Tate did well and didn't try to get to me or my parents, but he also was too busy just taking everything in and only participated when given a musical instrument to play during one of the songs.
But he's just so adorable. I love watching him interact with his classmates and teachers. We then ate lunch, well I had brought Tate a lunch from home as I can never be sure what people put in homemade items. But me and my parents have some of the yummy offerings. I brought Tate home with me and put him down for his nap and then joined him about 45 minutes later. It was a great afternoon for the both us...I so needed that nap!
The rest of the day was uneventful. We ran to Target then came home and just hung out, the two of us.
The two of us. I so love the sound of that.
The two of us. Me and my sweet sweet boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment