Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Change

Christian arrived this evening.  We all leave in the morning for my family reunion in Hampton, Virginia.  These next few days will be very interesting.  He's never met any of my extended family as they are all on the east coast.  Three years ago, I would never have imagined Christian being with us for this.  Harder still neither of us know what we want his role to be yet, or will we ever?  I'm so tired tonight I can't even comprehend what we're doing or not doing. But he's here. 


This man, this donor...wow.  Things are changing quickly for me, for him and for Tate.  And all these changes scare me.  More on that later....

2 comments:

Barb said...

Wow. Sounds like an amazing/extraordinary life chapter you're entering into. I just stumbled on your blog after seeing that you had linked to it. Glad to have found you, and I'll be following from now on.

Mer said...

I have also recently found your blog through a link on Chasing Rainbows. I'm really impressed / inspired by your posts as I am TTC with a KN at home. I am praying that I can have the same success!! Thanks so much for sharing.