Thanksgiving Week
Today I'm thankful we have Aunt Lindsey in our lives. If every single mama had an Aunt Lindsey, life would be a breeze. She picked sweet Tate up from daycare for me today, as by looking at my patient schedule I knew there was a good chance I'd leave late today. (the bane of the existence of the single parent...leaving work late, chancing a late pick-up from daycare.) He was thrilled as always and I know he was safe and happy. That's all any mother can ask for.


Yesterday, I was grateful that Tate still loves riding the train at the zoo. Not because I just love going there all the time, but because he's such a trooper. Most kids who fall out of a train while it's in motion would probably shy away from getting back on said train. But not my Tate! Though he fell off the moving train at his own birthday party, he has been just fine to ride the same train as often as I will take him! I'm happy to do so because it makes him so very happy.
1 comment:
I really wish my kids had an Aunt Lindsey! After 44 years, though, it's probably time to stop wishing for a sister, LOL.
Love the pic of you and Tate--could be your Christmas card photo!
Post a Comment