Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

On the 5th day of Thankfulness...

I'm thankful to have chosen a career that allows me to live a life my parents only thought they could dream of for me.  And I know that's materialistic and selfish.  I'm just so grateful to be able to save for my life, my son's life and my parents' lives.  And though I wish, I so wish I didn't have to work, so I could hang out with Tate so much more I'm grateful for having the job I do.   And having chosen this job I also know that money definitely does not buy you happiness.  I was never happy doing what I do.  I'm happiest being a mom, a tired, worn-out, beat up mom whose son looks at her like she's the bees' knees.  Mom of a son who is funny, silly, quirky, loving, independent and all mine.

For without this career I never could have afforded to have him!

No comments: