Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 6, 2012 - So Very Thankful


previousPresident Obama hugs daughters at victory rally in Chicago


Last night I went to bed a proud,very happy and thankful American.  

President Barack Obama was re-elected President of the amazing United States.

This morning Tate and I are watching President Obama's remarks from last night.  My son has been able to witness history.  As soon as President Obama walked onto the stage there in Chicago tears came to my eyes.  I picked up my sweet boy and pointed out to our President on the screen and told him 'That's your President' and he's at a big party.  Tate responded "The President of Obama is having a party?!  With Presents Obama?"

Out of the mouths of babes...presents and parties.  That's all that matters.

God Bless America.

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Very thankful here in Chicago as well :)