This morning I'm ever so thankful that Tate is actually a pretty low-key little guy. He entertains himself, feeds himself and watches tv (a real treat!) alone. Case in point...this morning I opted to wash my hair...not a quick process. I settled him down with his breakfast on the second floor and went on downstairs to wash my hair which takes about 20 minutes. He wandered down once to complain that his elbow hurt, but other than that stayed upstairs and ate. While I was drying and straightening my hair I let him watch trains on YouTube until he tired of them...usually takes about 15 minutes then he watched a bit of Mickey Mouse. Now he's happily playing on the floor with his Thomas trains. My hair is done, the kitchen is clean and I'm about to get dressed.
We're off to Music Class!

1 comment:
I remembered when I (and thus Henry) discovered Geotrax videos on YouTube. Who knew?
I wonder if Tate would like the DVD series "I Love Toy Trains"...
Post a Comment