Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All Quiet on the 14th Day of Advent

This evening was an uneventful, quiet evening in the Cunningham household.  Tate was thrilled to open a Thomas book, and sat for the entire reading of it (these are long, wordy books).  He then sing-songed his favorite word....AAAA-GA-IINN.  Then I read/sang 'The Little Drummer Boy.'  He is just loving that book.


Sadly, I can't figure out my new camera..my Christmas gift to myself...a Canon Rebel T2i something or other.  I tried videotaping with it tonight with no luck whatsoever.  I guess I'm going to have to read the 150 pages of instructions...sigh.  So no video tonight, but some cute pics.  Also a couple of my little elf!









2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE his elf outfit! And super jealous of your Christmas gift to yourself! :) I have an older Rebel that doesn't have video....I almost bought a new one as my "push present" to myself, but decided on a new lens, instead.

Lindsey Cunningham said...

oh he was an elf yesterday? i didn't even notice when i picked him up lol