5:16am Awakened by Tate who doesn't want to go back to sleep, but agrees to 'lay' in bed with me.
6:10am I give up and let Tate watch his Baby Signing Time DVD called "Potty Time" that he loves.
6:44am Tate wants breakfast.
7:20am 2 bowls of plain oatmeal, one yo-baby plain yogurt later for the little guy, I'm cleaning up, he's playing. Get us both dressed, bags packed and cat fed.
8:15am In the car
8:25am Arrive at daycare to await Pictures with Santa
8:45am Picture with Santa!! Change Tate out of this Santa picture outfit (yes he has 2 outfits) into swimsuit
9:10am Arrive at swim lessons; I change (I'm on my period...ugh, so not a pleasant experience)
9:30am Swim lessons!!!! Our last time in the pool together for his lessons as I have to work next week, so my parents will take him!
10am Swim lesson over...change Tate as quickly as I can!
10:22am Drop-off Tate at daycare and he's thrilled to be there!! Races off to play with the Thomas the Train paraphernalia!
10:30am Arrive home and frantically dry off, change clothes, run fingers through wet, dirty hair and put on some lipstick
11:03am Arrive 3 minutes late for doctor's appointment. Getting blood work to test liver function since starting high cholesterol meds...haven't eaten since last night around 9pm.
11:50am Head off to SugarLand for next appt (a 30 mile drive)
12:25pm Rush into Chick-Fil-A for some nuggets, fries and half a sweet tea. I am STARVING!!!
12:50pm Arrive at GI doc's office...my stomach pain has gotten better, but has not gone completely away, so my ob-gyn wanted me to follow up with the GI guy!
1:20pm Get called back for my initial exam which included something I wasn't quite prepared for, but oh well. No clue what's wrong, so I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy! TOMORROW!!! I am to not eat anything else. Ugh.
2:30pm As I'm leaving the doctor's office I talk to my parents who will help with Tate tomorrow and get me to the surgi-center. I'll be having IV sedation. Start drive back to Houston.
3:10pm Run into office to pick up a couple of things, then run to the grocery store.
4:00pm Arrive at daycare to pick up my sweet boy. He doesn't want to leave. They are getting ready to play in the moon walk, and he bawls when I tell him it's time to go. I leave him there, and go home to take it easy, do a few things there.
5:00pm Drink absolutely disgusting prep drink for colonoscopy.
5:10pm Return to pick up Tate and he happily comes home and does this happy dance by the car....
And the view from the back from Tate! And these are his 'extra' daycare clothes. I do not send my child out in public looking like this!! :)
5:34pm Tate eats dinner, but oh no I'm still not allowed to eat....
6:18pm We head upstairs to start Tate's bath/bedtime routine. And boom...my bathroom antics start.
It's the 9th day of Advent. He's excited every single time. I need to be sure to really focus on the meaning of Advent.
7:13pm Baby Tate is in his crib off to dreamland. Mommy heads to the potty for the umpteenth time.
And the rest of my night has been potty, potty, potty, clean up, potty, look at FB, potty, potty, potty, wash hair, potty, potty, potty, condition hair, potty, potty, straighten hair, potty, potty, potty, read book, update blog.
10:00pm Drink second dose of disgusting prep med and wait for the pottying to commence again for the rest of the night.

1 comment:
What a crazy day! Hope the colonoscopy went well today.
I love Tate's dancing - and that grin of his. It's a heart melter.
Post a Comment