Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Naptime

Oh yeah!  The Texans went to and
won their first playoff game in
franchise history!
HOUSTON!!  TEXANS!!
Today I rocked Tate a bit before his nap like I usually do.  Well I should say I intended to rock him for a bit.  Because a bit turned into 2 hours. :) 


I fell asleep with him curled up against me, hippo in one hand, Henry the train in the other, sue-y firmly in mouth.  It was wonderful. 


I love sleeping with Tate in any form, but especially love having him against me chest to chest.  I love his sweet breath against my neck, his sweaty head on my shoulder, his chest moving rhythmically in tune with mine.  I came in and out of dreamland and boy did I dream.  Though it wasn't the deepest of sleep it was certainly restorative.


Sleeping with my baby.  The absolute best.



1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

I love the imagery in this post. I haven't been able to nap with my wiggle worms since Liam was 10 months old. But I miss it and I treasure those memories. Always will and so will you :)