So I did it.
My first 20 minute 'workout.' I suppose I shouldn't put it in quotes but it was yoga. Yoga for skinny people! I couldn't get into half the poses with boobs and bellies and jiggles in the way. But I did it.
Baby steps....
I can't remember a time I didn't want to be a mother. I waited to meet the man who would love me forever and be a father to my children. At 39, he hadn't arrived. I knew I was meant to be someone's mom, so my life plan changed. At 41, I got pregnant on my first try with home insemination! Nine months later, my beautiful boy, Tate arrived! We've been together now for over a year. I'm happy, exhausted and in love. I wouldn't have my life as a choice mom any other way!
1 comment:
Oh, that is too funny! (I'm not sure I'd try yoga myself. I'm afraid I'd get stuck in one of the poses and still be there til someone found me hours later.)
Post a Comment