The rules:
1. you must post the rules
2. post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post,and then create eleven new questions for the people you've tagged
4. tag people and link them on your post
5. let them know you've tagged them.
Sadly, I have no idea to do #5, so hopefully the people I tag will be chomping at the bit to be checking on my blog this week!!
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I'm a Yankee born and bred. I was born in NYC, lived there about 3 years then lived in Baltimore for 5 1/2 and got to Texas as fast as I could (thanks to my dad and his job!)
2. I always wanted to be a writer.
3. I'm a terrible skier, but I love it. And I'm deathly afraid of heights...go figure.
4. I love to travel, and my favorite places I've visited are Australia (dying to go back), Hawaii, and Prague.
5. I can't wait until I can travel with Tate, and though I want to take him internationally, I want to see these gorgeous United States with him as I've never been to Yellowstone National Park, Big Bend, The Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore and many more.
6. I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom.
7. I hate when my foods touch on a plate. I love those plates with the dividers.
8. I have a really hard time letting go. Of people mostly, things not so much. Once you're in my life I'm hard pressed to let you go no matter what.
9. I used to substitute teach aerobics.
10. I really see no difference between a Mac and a PC.
11. I love tulips.
Questions to answer from Lara...
Are you eating ice cream right now? Sadly, no. I LOVE ice cream! Blue Bell ice cream is the best!
Why not? I'm at work, no access
Can you make spaghetti sauce from scratch? No
Why in the world would you do that? Seriously!!
Have you ever forgotten the birthday of someone important to you? No
What is your favorite cookie? My grandmother's homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies; my mom makes them now...they are almost as good as my grandma's.
Do you have some in the house now? (I'll wait while you check) Np
Do you live within 100 miles of where you were born? No
Can you ice skate? No
Do you take those little soaps from hotel rooms? No
What about the shampoo? No, I've got black girl hair...enough said!
Questions for Shannon, Abby, Tamara, Lara and Barb
1. If you could live in another time period which period would you choose and why?
2. Are you more like your mother or your father?
3. Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, second to youngest etc in your family?
4. What is one thing you want to do before you turn 50 that you haven't done yet?
5. Do you use the pillows and blankets on airplanes?
6. What's your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. When your doctor suggests a protocol for you and/or your kids do you follow it no questions asked (including not googling the issue BEFORE deciding)?
10. Have you ever farted during a massage?
11. What size shoe do you think I wear?
7. I hate when my foods touch on a plate. I love those plates with the dividers.
8. I have a really hard time letting go. Of people mostly, things not so much. Once you're in my life I'm hard pressed to let you go no matter what.
9. I used to substitute teach aerobics.
10. I really see no difference between a Mac and a PC.
11. I love tulips.
Questions to answer from Lara...
Are you eating ice cream right now? Sadly, no. I LOVE ice cream! Blue Bell ice cream is the best!
Why not? I'm at work, no access
Can you make spaghetti sauce from scratch? No
Why in the world would you do that? Seriously!!
Have you ever forgotten the birthday of someone important to you? No
What is your favorite cookie? My grandmother's homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies; my mom makes them now...they are almost as good as my grandma's.
Do you have some in the house now? (I'll wait while you check) Np
Do you live within 100 miles of where you were born? No
Can you ice skate? No
Do you take those little soaps from hotel rooms? No
What about the shampoo? No, I've got black girl hair...enough said!
Questions for Shannon, Abby, Tamara, Lara and Barb
1. If you could live in another time period which period would you choose and why?
2. Are you more like your mother or your father?
3. Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, second to youngest etc in your family?
4. What is one thing you want to do before you turn 50 that you haven't done yet?
5. Do you use the pillows and blankets on airplanes?
6. What's your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. When your doctor suggests a protocol for you and/or your kids do you follow it no questions asked (including not googling the issue BEFORE deciding)?
10. Have you ever farted during a massage?
11. What size shoe do you think I wear?

1 comment:
1. If you could live in another time period which period would you choose and why? THE EARLY 60'S BECAUSE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO FORGO MOST OF TODAY'S CONVENIENCES :)
2. Are you more like your mother or your father? MY FATHER
3. Are you the oldest, youngest, middle, second to youngest etc in your family? ONLY
4. What is one thing you want to do before you turn 50 that you haven't done yet? LEARN TO PLAY THE PIANO
5. Do you use the pillows and blankets on airplanes? EEWWW NO
6. What's your favorite color? GREEN
7. What is your favorite movie? MOTHERHOOD AND/OR SPANGLISH
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl? MORNING
9. When your doctor suggests a protocol for you and/or your kids do you follow it no questions asked (including not googling the issue BEFORE deciding)? I START IT FIRST THEN GOOGLE A DAY OR TWO LATER. EXCEPT THE DENTIST. FOR THAT CHECK WITH YOU!
10. Have you ever farted during a massage? I THINK SO
11. What size shoe do you think I wear? 7.5
Post a Comment