January 4, 2012 I love when I go to pick Tate up from daycare and he RUNS to me, arms outstretched and leaps into my arms and nestles his head against my shoulder. Such joy!
January 5, 2012 I love Tate's big belly laugh!! It's the sweetest most precious sound!! Tonight we were playing with his trains before bed and he finds it hilarious when I push the trains backwards and say 'beep, beep, beep'. So he would push the trains up the ramp then push them back down just to hear me 'beep, beep, beep'. And the laughter!! Big huge grins and great laughter!! I almost got up to go get my Flip video camera to record him, but I decided to just experience those moments with my son. I have a feeling I'll never forgot this sound. Getting the camera would have robbed me of more laughs!!
Living in the moment. The everyday moments of laughter and love. No camera needed.

1 comment:
There's a scene in one of Diana Gabaldon's Outlander books where a character (Jamie) talks about taking mental pictures of moments in time like these - snapshots that live in your memory.
Those are some of my favorite pictures.
Post a Comment