Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Technologically Challenged - Video Posting...Sigh

I realized last night that all my YouTube videos were set to private, so they were not able to be viewed by anyone but me!!!  I've fixed them.


So go back and start watching y'all!  Cause I'm a fun girl!  Tate's a cool guy! :)


If I may say so, the video of the Berlin Wall coming down at Legoland is really, really cool.  It's found in the 'Fantastic Friday' post.  Worth going back to check out!


Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

And here I thought that it was just because I was on my iPad! LOL

Laraf123 said...

We have LegoLand on our list for this summer so I went back and watched that video. I bet that display has very special meaning above and beyond the enterntainment factor for many of the people. What a great memory--and Tate can watch it over and over!