Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE 2014



I picked Tate up this afternoon from a very successful three day Winter Camp Zoo-fari.  He seemed to really love zoo camp this week, and he's looking forward to going again this summer!!  

We came over to my parents for a very low key evening.  On the way over Tate saw the NYE present I got for him..the Lego Duplo Planes Fire and Rescue.  He insisted on holding as we drove over here!

He played until it was time to eat dinner, happy as a clam.

Dishes were cleaned up and a rousing game of Monopoly Jr. ensued.  Tate loves playing, though he did need some convincing because Legos always win out, but I really wanted to start a game night on NYE tradition, so I told him it was the game or bedtime.  Guess what he chose :) ?

Just as I suspected once we started playing he had a blast!  And he won!!!

First though we had a New Year's Eve toast!



Gotta work on that toasting technique!

YUM!!
The game commenced.  Tate won and won handily.  And relished his win.



Counting his money!!
He was asleep by 8!  Happy, rich and full of love.

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: