Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day Two of Advent

As soon as I walked up the stairs this evening, Tate was bouncing up and down to open up the Lego Advent Calendar to see what Day 2 had to offer.  I barely got my bags off my arms before he was coming unglued with excitement begging Nanny S to stay and watch him as well.  So no video or pic of the grand event.  Strangely enough none of us could figure out what the figurine is, but no matter he was thrilled :)

Bedtime brought about Book 2 with much joy and anticipation.

I was super proud of him too!!  We read the book together...
he read a page, I read a page.  It's a level 2 reader!!!  I figured
he could do it, but still so proud to hear him read with such
precision and more confidence!

1 comment:

Tiara said...

I just love your Advent book tradition!! Must take a lot of planning!