He was sound asleep just after 7:30 and slept until 6:45!! Sunday night I had him asleep by 7:40 and he slept until 6:16!! Through the alarm at 6. Last night he was asleep by 7:45 and though he woke up at 5:15 this morning to go to the bathroom, I think he settled back down and went back to sleep until the alarm went off because I didn't feel him tossing and turning like he usually does. So I'm going to do my best to get him asleep by 7:30 because I want to sleep past 5:30, and I think he needs 10 hours of sleep!! Best laid plans....
So yesterday was Day 8 of Advent and full dress uniform day at school. I love watching all these boys walking into school in their blazers especially the little guys.
We did our Lego Advent opening in the morning after breakfast and getting ready for school.
| He looks like an mini engineer! |


1 comment:
Yes, I agree. I've never subscribed to the practice of keeping kids up later so they would sleep in. Doesn't work. Henry definitely needs more sleep on the front end and both boys need a solid 10 hours to stay healthy. (I wouldn't complain if they tried for 11 :)
Post a Comment