I will remember Ana Marquez-Greene.

She is one of the beautiful souls lost last Friday in Newtown, Connecticut.
Tiara, a sweet, fellow SMC has chosen to remember Olivia Engel.
Why you may ask? Because we want to remember these children and these teachers who perished, not the name of the perpetrator. How many names of the lost at Columbine do any of us remember? But most can remember the names of the young men who created the chaos. How many names of the 2,996 lost in the 9/11 attacks does the average American remember? I fathom a guess every single American knows the name of the person responsible for that horrific day.
So I've followed Tiara's lead who took Juyla's suggestion to heart....
I'm going to remember one sweet angel. She loved to sing and dance. She was known for her little random acts of kindness. And she loved her God, our God.
She's up there with Him right now. I can see Him twirling her around as she dances from room to room in heaven. I can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:
A beautiful tribute. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment