An easy morning. An easy drop-off. An easy pick-up (though apparently he didn't nap yet again, and he didn't listen as well as he could have today, but details, details). An easy, fun dinner...complete with 'A' zucchini (named after his sweet friend from NYC who loves zucchini and she and Tate had races to see who could finish first while we were there). An easy bath time complete with peeing proudly in the tub...eh...whacha gonna do? An easy toothbrushing. A few books read. Complete with Tate reading to me and his stuffed animals....
| I couldn't be happier to see characters in a book about the story of Christmas that have people who look like me and Tate!! Even the characters of Mary, Joseph and Jesus looked like us! |

3 comments:
Christmas must be SO much fun for you now with Tate at this age! Love the books for advent! And he is growing into a handsome big guy. He will be a heartbreaker!
Glad today was a better day!
I like the new cover photo for the blog! so sweet. and i love the one of him at the top of this post. what amazing eyes!
We have this book too. I got it this year because I think it tells the meaning of Christmas really well and in a way my 3 year old can understand. She loves singing happy birthday to Jesus!
Wendy
Post a Comment