Christmas Morning!
Jesus' Birthday!
Tate was up by 5:45! I had to convince him to stay in our room while I went and turned on the tree lights...he was not happy about that! :)
And when I finally let him come on in the living room he was all over the cookie Santa left, just for him. As is evidenced he was not nearly as excited about his Christmas gifts as he was the lone sugar cookie :)
We did move quickly on to the stocking....
![]() |
| Mouth full of cookie! |
| He was in this position most of the day! |
| My sweet Mommy! |
| Tate went shopping for me with my dad on Christmas Eve. He chose these socks for me along with an animal night-light. |
We took a break from opening presents for some breakfast and a Christmas parade...
And another present...
Then we headed outside since it was so nice and warm for a spin on the new bike after breakfast!
After a nap that a certain little boy did not want to take, there were many tears on both our parts about this nap, there were more presents to be opened as my sister and her family arrived...
After the second round of present opening Tate, Scotty and I created our snowmen!!! It is so very much fun to do these crafts with the boys during the holidays.
| Hard at work! |
| Cousin love. |
| Showing off our work! |
Then we had a little celebration for the man of the hour...Jesus!
Four Christmases. Tate and I have celebrated four Christmases together. Actually five! I still remember being in awe of being pregnant that Christmas of 2008. I was 2 months along. It seems so very long ago. And to look at us now celebrating together. Oh what fun it is to be on this ride with sweet Tate.




No comments:
Post a Comment