| Tate napping on a MAT in his new classroom!! Aunt Tiffany made the gorgeous quilt he's laying on!! |
Tate turned 13 months on Monday, the 23rd. I cannot believe it!! Aunt Lindsey came over to celebrate with us. She and I enjoyed some yummy M&M cookies while Tate shoved his fingers into the icing we put on top for him to eat since he can't have eggs. He's already enjoying his gift, 'The Alphabet' book from Mommy.
Then to continue the week of celebrations, I turned 43 yesterday, the 25th!! 43!!!! Tate, Ross and Victoria sent me a lovely bouquet of flowers. Dottie, one of our office managers, pulled out all the stops with some extremely festive balloons and some super yummy cupcakes from the famous, Sprinkles Cupcakes!! I was then floored to find a bouquet of gorgeous pink roses waiting on my doorstep when I got home from Christian!!! Lindsey provided me with dinner from Pei Wei!! Even better, she cleaned up the mess Tate made at dinner time!! That was the best gift EV-AH!!!!
Tomorrow is my Mommy's birthday!! Yay!! What a fantastic week!! We'll be celebrating on Saturday with lunch with the fam!!
So with so much excitement I think I should get to bed early tonight!! Of course that's after I finish unloading the dishwasher, reload it with the dishes from last night, this morning and tonight, fold 2 loads of laundry, empty Vinnie's litter box, order my book club book so I at least have the book in hand when we meet next month, wash my face, iron Tate's clothes for his 1 year old photo session tomorrow and clean up the floor!
Gah! I'm exhausted just from reading that over!! But I shall persevere!!!

1 comment:
My son took two naps 'til he was 16 months old, but he would never have stayed on a mat at daycare--way to go, Tate! (We used a pack 'n play).
Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment