Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Trains, Trains, Trains and Our Last Day in Ottawa!

 Museum of Science and Technology!

Wednesday found Tate and I with a day to ourselves.  Susan had taken the day off to spend with us, but was not feeling well at all.  We made ourselves scarce to give her some time to rest and that's where we ended up.  Suffice it to say I think this was Tate's favorite vacation activity.

This is why...

Doing the dance of joy!
Trains, Trains, Trains.  We spent about 2 hours looking at these trains interspersed with a quick walk through the children's portion of the museum and a quick bite for lunch.








The Crazy Kitchen...makes you
surprisingly dizzy!!
We ventured on home with me driving as the snow really picked up...became blizzard like conditions with the wind on our drive home.  I don't miss driving in the snow at all.  We had a quick respite at home then headed off with Susan to pick the kids up from school.  Once home I packed as much as I could then we all headed outside for one last romp in the snow.  And I mean SNOW!







He's having more fun than it looks like, I promise!
 










There's that precious smile!


One last snow angel!















We had a beautiful time!!

No comments: