...Jesus gave up His life for me and my son. Sunday's comin'. I'm prayerfully waiting for Sunday.
I couldn't wait to have him back with me. His pediatrician and her nurse said it was fine, that he was already exposed and that if I felt up to it, to bring the baby home. I brought my baby home. And yes it exhausted me to have him here. But it was worth that huge huge smile and laughter as he raced to me when I picked him up at 5pm screaming "MOMMY!!!!" As soon as he was in bed, I was in bed. Thursday I took him to daycare all day as well, and I recuperated more.
...I'm feeling better. So much better. I'm still so very tired, but 200% better than I was last week at this time.
...I am surrounded by love. My family has been absolutely amazing. Amazing. My parents have just been so awesome. There are actually no words that express my gratitude to them. And my friends and sister too...running around all hours of the night to get me my meds, going out of their ways to bring me food, drink and other meds. I am blessed.
...Tate can entertain himself seemingly for hours. This morning he played trains and colored by himself for an hour and 15 minutes while I folded a load of laundry upstairs and laid on the rocking chair to rest. He continued his awesome behavior of playing trains while I sat on the floor this afternoon and he just moved around me for over an hour. Goodness I love him.
...And it's Friday night. And it's 9pm. And I'm going to bed.
Blessed.
| Lunch today with Aunt Lindsey! |

1 comment:
I'm SO glad you're feeling better! I can imagine how hard it was to be sick and be separated from your sweet baby.
Finn has suddenly developed a love of trains (we had to read The Goodnight Train 3 times tonight) - makes me even more certain that he and Tate would be fast friends!
Post a Comment