Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Parc Omega

Parc Omega was just gorgeous.  It was just lovely to see all these animals in their 'natural' habitat. I put natural in quotes because I truly wonder if the bison out in the wild will walk up to cars to say hello without trying to eat you first :)  Tate was hesitant to feed the animals (you bring carrots to feed the animals) but loved seeing them.  Words don't do this adventure justice...and these pictures just make me want to go back.





Ummm...what's that Mom?


Well hello! 

So excited! 
Red Deer



So sweet 
These boar were all over the place.  You aren't to feed
 them or the bison.
Such sweet eyes.

Tate found someone just about his size. 


Imagine seeing that walk down the freeway towards your car!


Timber Wolves



Alpine Wolves

Alpine Ibexs
Take me to your leader! 
American Black Bears!






Elk!
American Bison 




If his breath is any indication,
I think he's missed a dental check-up or two or seventeen! 
He didn't care for my advice to brush and floss daily.







I wanted to take this one home with me!
Tate was enamored as well.

Wapitis 
Tate making sure we weren't
taking any of the animals
 home with us!
Precious Memories.



3 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Okay, now I know where we are going on next year's Christmas break! Thanks for bringing this awesome place to our attention. Your photos are awesome!

Abby said...

wow, what amazing photos!

Tiara said...

What a great adventure!!