Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

I have left my mind somewhere

Ok, so how long is this pregnancy brain going to last?  Part of it I know is that during the week I get so little time with Tate, that I really can't bring myself to care about anything else when I'm home with him.  So, if you want anything from me, need anything from me it's just not going to happen more than likely.  I make to-do lists, and will eventually get around to the list, but usually not before Sunday afternoon!!  Like a friend who is also a working SMC questioned in an email post 'does anyone really care that their dishes aren't done, the grass is overgrown, the toilets aren't clean, or any other number of things'  And the answer was a resounding no.  Well I couldn't completely answer no!  I do wash dishes every night...whether the dishwasher is emptied right away....well.  Actually it has to be because if it's not I just have a stack of new stuff to go in.  I pick up the house the night before our housekeeper comes and hell no I don't clean a toilet!!

But my memory going is not helping my scatterbrainness!!  I can't remember anything anymore; or is it that I've finally prioritized my life?  Really and truly what is more important than family and friends?  I still remember birthdays, I still buy cards for said birthdays (now do I have stamps for those cards...well maybe not so much), I still call to check on those I love, I still respond to emails and my baby and I are happy.  Nothing else matters to me.  Life is good. 

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

There is an old poem that goes something like, "Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep." You keep rocking your sweet toddler and have a fun weekend!