Christmas 2016 was just lovely. Tate's excitement and anticipation was so amazing this year! His joy was absolutely contagious! We had lots of fun, celebrated with gusto and just enjoyed one another!
Our elf returned with a different name...Chip! Tate still truly believes our little elf flies home to the North Pole every night...I love how he is still so very innocent.
 |
| Day One - Chip arrives with a small gift for Tate! |
 |
| Singing with the band!! |
 |
Caught with his hand in the piggy bank and Captain America is not amused. |
 |
Riding on the Polar Express... It was really difficult to keep Vincent away from him. |
 |
| A friendly game of Uno! |
 |
Tate made perler bead Christmas ornaments for his teachers at school, Chip decided to make a perler bead note for Tate! |
 |
| Naughty Naughty! |
 |
| Another train ride! |
 |
| Chip even completed a lego set! |
 |
| High stakes soccer game!!! |
As much as I complained about Chip's shenanigans, I so enjoyed this. I love seeing Tate racing downstairs every morning to see where Chip was. I only forgot to move him two times, though I remembered in the middle of the night :). And yes, I got up and moved him. We were out of town two full weekends, so I moved Chip to the entryway each time, so he greeted Tate each time....the second time I had forgotten to move Chip, so I convinced Tate to stay in the car, while I raced in to move him downstairs to the entry way. Sweet boy is such a good listener. He was so happy to see Chip when he walked in the door!
I cannot wait for next year and Chip's visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment