Per our usual, Tate ate his breakfast in the room, and a couple of hours later we headed down to the lobby for me to enjoy the complimentary breakfast and for Tate to have his requisite hot cocoa. Then my mom and I took the boys down to swim in the pool! Tate only lasted about 30 minutes...it was a tad warm! :)
We got cleaned up and headed to Chase Field to watch the Diamondbacks play the Dodgers! My dad, an avid Dodgers fan, was in heaven. Tate loved it as well though by the 8th inning he was ready to go! It was alot of fun though, and Lindsey joined us for the festivities!
For our last meal I chose The Rainforest Cafe (by the way...my dad had me choose all the restaurants for the entire trip). I can't stand going to chain restaurants when I'm out of town; it's a tad harder with an allergy kiddo though. The Rainforest Cafe is also known for their awesome handling of patrons with food allergies...they make all sorts of accommodations, and will send the chef out to talk with all guests. They didn't disappoint in Phoenix either. Tate was over the moon, and the boys enjoyed the restaurant immensely. My dad, mom and I, well we tolerated it with love :)

1 comment:
Such a wonderful trip!
Post a Comment