We went through Downtown Disney to the front gate where we met up with hundreds of our fellow resort guests :). Really and truly though it wasn't that crowded!
Then we were inside Disneyland!! WooHoo!! Tate and I were both giddy with excitement for a day of fun together!
I just love how they added in the 'magic spots'...Tinkerbell and the balloons!! So whimsical!!!
We headed into the park and made a beeline for the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage! Tate ended up loving the fact that we were going under water though he was a little concerned at first! Surprisingly there was quite a wait at 7:30 in the morning. From there we decided to test our driving skills at Autopia! This ride was absolutely awesome, and we had a very minimal wait!!! This made our early arrival worth it!!
It was then time for my favorite ride, a memory from my own childhood. I love It's a Small World. I just love it. The music, the ride, the happiness. It just resonates with me, always. I'm so glad that Tate loves it too. I hope as he grows up he realizes the true meaning of it and realizes it is indeed a very small world. A world of hope and a world of love. We are all the same.
It was warming up, but we were having a great time. We walked around and made our way, quite by accident, to Mickey's ToonTown! Oh my gosh! I loved this part of the park. I had no idea it was here. It was so very cute and sweet and just quintessential Walt Disney Land. Everything I wanted Disney to be!!!
We met Goofy right as we walked into ToonTown!
| Mickey's car! |
| Goofy's Playhouse!! |
| Chip and Dale's tree!! |
Then we ran into Pluto!!
We rode Roger Rabbit's CarToon Spin!
Inside Mickey's house...
I just loved this place!!
By now we were hungry, so we ventured to find some food. This proved to be a bit more difficult than I had anticipated. I wanted to eat some Cajun food and had seen some yummy restaurants online. Alas when we got there they couldn't accommodate Tate's allergies. I was really surprised (and annoyed). So we walked around Disney's French Quarter and look who we ran into!!!
Princess Tiana!!!
So I was actually glad we ended up leaving my original restaurant choice because otherwise we wouldn't have run into her!!! You gotta see the only black princess when you're in Disneyland!!!
We ended up having lunch al fresco at the same restaurant we ate at on Tuesday night. It was perfect. And safe. We even saw Jack Sparrow's ship sailing through the water!!
There were more rides that afternoon!! We rode The Jungle Cruise! Our guide was a nut!
Then my child convinced me we needed to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
![]() |
| We had to take off our ears!! |
It actually was a whole lot of fun! Tate wanted to ride again, but we didn't have another fast pass, and the line was forever long! Had it not been so long I think we would have gone again!
We decided to take a calmer train ride and rode Walt Disney's Railroad around the entire park.
Our last ride at Disneyland was Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!
Then it was time to mosey on back to our hotel. As we meandered through the park we stopped to take time to smell the roses. And see Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney!
![]() |
| They asked for so many weird 'poses' but we gamely went along!! :) |
![]() |
| He's supposed to be holding me up! LOL |
![]() |
| I'm a damsel in distress and Tate's the strong hero! |
It was an absolutely lovely day!
But the day wasn't over yet! It was time to go relax at the hotel pool!
He loved this slide!!!
It was finally time for our early dinner. We were off to Goofy's Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel! Yum! Yum! I love watching Tate's excitement when he meets the characters...his absolute joy and love of life! Dinner was fantastic!
![]() |
| This one is Dale!!! |
![]() |
| Here's Chip! |
![]() |
| Tate's Mickey Pizza :) |
![]() |
| There goes my happy boy! |















































































No comments:
Post a Comment