6!!
Six blessed years I've had with this sweet soul.
Every morning on July 23rd I wake up needing to pinch myself when I look down at his sweet face...he's here. He's really here. This child I get to mother. And I get so very excited. I get so happy to celebrate him! And me! :) I like to start the morning off with his favorite breakfast and a few presents. Yesterday was no different! I got everything set up and then he was up!!
Best of all? As he came into the dining room he ran up to give me a huge hug before he went to look at his presents :)
He opened a couple of presents from me, his cousins Kayla and Korey and his Oma and Opa!
I picked him up as soon as I got off at noon, and we headed....home! Yes home!! He was adamant that he didn't want a sno-cone or to go play anywhere but at home because he wanted to do his Flo's V8 Cafe lego set! So home is where we went off to where we spent a lovely afternoon just hanging out while he did his legos and I watched and just relaxed.
We were together. And that's all that I wanted :)
He had that 500+ piece set done in 90 minutes! It was a really cool set too!! He played with it the entire afternoon.
Then we were off to meet my parents, my sister, my nephew, his godmother and her two kids for a birthday dinner at the Chip Place!! Margaritas, chips & quest and lots of love! Yum-o!
![]() |
| The cousins wanted to make a silly face! |
| Look at that love! |
After dinner we headed home for cupcakes and more present opening!
| Lego set from Aunt Shelley! |
| So excited about the Submarine Lego set from Oma and Opa! |
| Loves the Lightning McQueen scooter from Mommy! |
Suffice it to say all his gifts were a hit :) I love seeing him so excited! Lots of hugs and love later and it was time to go to sleep.
| Happy 6th Birthday Tate!! |










1 comment:
Sounds like a great Birthday!!
Post a Comment