Oh my GOSH! says Tate!
Oh my Good-ness! squeals Tate!
I love it! Just love his excitement and his joy! His love of life!
And then the added bonus of...
Oh Shit! screeches Tate
As I race our car down our street back to Whole Foods where I'd left my purse on the ground, in the parking lot. I've said that word one time. One time. And that he opts to say with no problems the first time he hears it. With perfect pitch, tone and usage.
Oh Shit!
Thank goodness people are honest and caring. A very nice gentleman found my purse in the parking lot and turned it into Guest Services.
I am blessed.
Oh yeah!!

1 comment:
Oh dear. I'm afraid I've said that more than once in Finn's hearing. And worse.
Maybe I should stop.
I am SO glad someone turned in your purse!!
Post a Comment