February 19, 2012 I love his unabashed thrill with the outdoors. He had a blast at Bayou Bend today!
February 18, 2012 I love spending an entire day, just me and my son.
February 17, 2012 I love his complete joy with his trains, how he gets all the way down on the floor on his stomach and maneuvers all around the floor laughing and playing.
February 16, 2012 I love that he got to meet Uncle Jimmy.
February 15, 2012 I love how he is oblivious to the fact that he got candy yesterday for Valentine's Day! He was more excited with all the trains I got him!
February 14, 2012 I love that I got to spend Valentine's Day with the most incredible, amazing, funny, loving male I know.
February 13, 2012 I love his beautiful curls!
February 12, 2012 I love how he handles disappointment so well sometimes. The train and carousel were unavailable at the zoo today, but we still had a blast!February 11, 2012 I love watching him dance with his beloved grandparents.
February 10, 2012 I love how he remembers more than I imagined possible.
February 9, 2012 I love the depth and beauty of his gorgeous eyes.


1 comment:
And I love how you write so beautifully about your family. What a great month it's been!
Post a Comment