Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tate Meets His Hero - Lightning McQueen - Disneyland 2015/California Adventure-Cars Land

Tate absolutely LOVED Cars Land.  Loved it.  Loved it. Loved it.

His joy and excitement still make me smile, 2 months later.  He was so happy when we got there and he saw it.  If I could bottle up his joy I would be happy forever.

His exuberance and happiness are everything I wanted my child to experience his or her first time at Disney.  I will admit I always envisioned a little girl's face lighting up seeing Cinderella for the first time.  Well that dream/vision I had came in the form of my gorgeous son's face when he saw Lightning McQueen for the first time.

It was just him and his beloved McQueen.  I will never in all my days forget his face, his joy, his excitement, his love for his hero.  This was just the most perfect experience I could ever have envisioned for my sweet boy!!

 
He pulled out his coloring book to show Lightning all his drawings and pictures!!!  This was the REAL Lightning McQueen!!
















 
 
 
 




1 comment:

Tiara said...

I love it! Elena had her Cinderella moment this summer, so I totally relate to this.