Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Two Favorite Guys

Last month Tate's school had their Father/Son Liturgy.  I believe it's in honor of Father's Day (there's a Mother/Son Liturgy coming up the Friday of Mother's Day).  I asked my dad to go with Tate which he was more than happy to do.  

I am really the luckiest daughter and mother in the world.  Words cannot express how awesome my father is.  Oh there were many, many, many times I thought I had been saddled with the most over-bearing, nit-picking, annoying father in the entire world and I know I was far, so far from a pleasant daughter to have with the back talk and disrespect.  But he's always been there...hindsight is 20/20 isn't it.  And now he's there for Tate.  All the time.  

We are so blessed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! What a great photo of two such handsome men!!

Tara K said...

I love the similarity in the smiles!