We made our way downstairs for our last breakfast overlooking Cinderella's palace. A little Disney Jr. on the tv, some cereal and water and we were good to go. The valet got our bags, and we trekked down to the lobby of the Polynesian to await our motorcoach to the airport.
Pretty soon we were loaded up and leaving Walt Disney World. :(
We breezed through airport security and only had about 30 minutes to wait.
![]() |
| Someone was too busy watching Disney Jr. at breakfast, hence was starving an hour later in the airport!! |
Tate wanted to meet the pilots again, and he was indulged again. The co-pilot even offered to let Tate sit in his chair!! But my little guy wasn't as keen on flying a plane as he is driving a train, so he declined. He was still thrilled to see the cockpit!
![]() |
| Love that our pilot is black!!! |
Grandmommy and Papa picked us up and we were on our way home!
Home! Home! Jiggity Jig!!!
| Happily ensconced with his Lego train as soon as we walked into the door! |
Disneyworld! It was a lovely lovely vacation! Exhausting yes, but exhilarating at the same time! I had an absolute blast, and I know Tate did as well. Going with our family from New York was just awesome, even with our very different traveling and vacationing styles. It's so important for me that Tate have these family experiences since we have no extended family here in Houston. My cousin and his twins are the only family to really keep in touch with us, and the only ones with kids who Tate knows by name and relationship. So we'll keep traveling with them as often as possible as well as making trips to visit as often as possible!!
Disneyworld! The Happiest Place on Earth!
Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!
Will I go back? Most definitely! My 'plan' at the moment is to return when Tate is 8 or 9...old enough to enjoy some of the bigger rides and hopefully stay up a bit later, but young enough to still be enchanted with the magic that is Disney.
Then again at 46, I was enchanted. There's just something about Mickey Mouse, Disneyworld and childhood...no matter how old you're are, Mickey brings out the child in you!!
Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!
Will I go back? Most definitely! My 'plan' at the moment is to return when Tate is 8 or 9...old enough to enjoy some of the bigger rides and hopefully stay up a bit later, but young enough to still be enchanted with the magic that is Disney.
Then again at 46, I was enchanted. There's just something about Mickey Mouse, Disneyworld and childhood...no matter how old you're are, Mickey brings out the child in you!!







1 comment:
love that last photo of the two of you!
Post a Comment