Time: 6:55pm
Place: Master Bathroom
What: Post Bath Cuddles and Conversation
Every night after giving Tate his bath I wrap his towel around him and put the hood on his head. I then swoop him out of the tub and put him on the towel on the floor as I've done almost every single night since he was born. He always wants to cuddle and hug, and I love it.
Last night as I silently rubbed his back as he cuddled himself up these sweet words were said to me by my so very sweet little boy...
"I miss you all the time when I'm at school, Mommy."
My heart ached from love and ached from how much I miss him too. I hugged him and told him I missed him too. A few moments later he added...
"I just miss you when we're not together."

2 comments:
One lucky and well raised son.....should be more parents like you.
Smile...you have a lot to smile about.
Bspector@rogers.blackberry.net
What a precious moment
Post a Comment