Tonight was THE night!
The BIG night!
The HUGE NIGHT!
BIG! HUGE! PHENOMENAL! OUT OF THIS WORLD LARGE!
Tate and I played Candy Land for the first time!!!!!!!!
I have waited 3 years 9 months for this moment.
195 weeks and 5 days.
1370 days.
Sadly his introduction to the game occurred not in my presence. He played for the first time this past Sunday while we were in Dallas for the Day Out With Thomas and staying at the Great Wolf Lodge (that fantastic trip will be blogged about VERY soon!). But no matter!!
Tonight was his first time with ME!!!
A true rite of passage for all American children!
A trail we all must blaze as we begin our lives as children.
Candy Land!
Man, I love being a Mommy!
Let the games continue!!!!


1 comment:
Like!! I don't have grand Candyland dreams but I am so excited for Rowan to read the books I loved as a little girl. I might be crushed if she doesn't like Big House in the Woods.
Post a Comment