So according to my fellow blogging SMC Shannon this is International Blog Delurking Week (January 6-13)! Apparently this week is in honor of all of you who follow my (our) blogs, but don't always have time to comment. So I'd like to invite you to please comment, say hello, tell me a bit about yourself! I'd love to 'meet' you in cyberspace. Share as little or as much as you'd like! (Anonymous comments are welcome as well)
We southerners are really friendly people, so I hope you'll share some of your story with Tate and me!!

6 comments:
Hi! I've been reading for awhile. I don't know if I've ever commented, so I thought I'd take a moment and say hello.
I comment occasionally & have gained such strength from your comments to me! & who knows, maybe we'll see each other at Disney in 2014! & Texas is on my bucket list for travel!
I've been a lurker for awhile on your site! Love how much joy your little guy brings you. I feel the same way about Rowan!
Hi! I'm Suzanne, SMC to my daughter, Lily, who just turned two. We live in upstate NY. I've enjoyed reading your blog for quite a while (but don't blog myself).
I read your blog all the time. I am finally starting SMBC journey. Your son is so handsome. I love your blog!!!
Checking to see if it will let me comment.
Post a Comment